Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Hurricane Dean in Extreme 70mph Winds High Noon Rebirth

Louisa was really a cool person who was like me wandering in a storm trying to figure out what life has thrown at us and giving us a new birth almost like Mayan tradition. We talked a while and he was also at a cross roads in his life realizing there was something new on the horizon, which we only had to open up our eyes and see. We parted with a feeling like we helped each other and I wondered back towards the hotel, since I left a note that I would be back around 12:00pm the height of the hurricane. While I was returning the wind was a steady 70 mph and gusting up to at least 100mph, because I was to leaning and pumping my legs just to keep moving against it. When I turned the corner and went down wind I felt like I was flying like my astrological sign the eagle and chinese sign wood dragon. I was floating a few feet before I touched down, it was really a neat experience. I stopped and hid behind a headge at a historical site called "Notaria Publica #67 A Cargo Del Abogado Sergio I Priego Medina" and took a video of the howling wind. While taking the video the wind gusted up to at least 100 mph and a dark cloud of sand pelted me, see the photo of my legs. I was thinking of what an idiot I am being out in this with out jeans on and getting my legs sandblasted. For some reason, I had to listen to my instincts and I needed this clensing experience of my heart and soul to remove the heart ache and pain that I have recently experienced. Please see the video at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=AlaskanWhiteDragon

No comments: