Thursday, August 9, 2007

Dr Beverly Crusher Life Well Lived


How do you write about someone you loved? Per my ancestor let it flow. Words written during anguish and strife can not be rewritten but envisioned. Jefferson truely had a gift of writing with his soul. Whilst my true companion lies at my feet not moving, her spirit will live on through me and with me. Her love of adventure and having her head out the car window experiencing life, is what I need to do now. I have been at a cross roads and she has helped me bridge those roads. Life is but a fleeting glimpse of time and we need to live it fully. She has helped me truely enjoy life, like at our last outing together on Denali Mountain at the Great Gorge on Ruth Glacier. She loved the flight and running around on top of the world. Crusher helped me realize what life truly should be. It is not only a career, but also being able to share it someone and enjoying it with other people. Whom else is going share the experiences with you? If it is not a good life, when you are living in a vacuum. She was my traveling companion for 18 years and I will miss her dearly. Crusher gave a new meaning of the slogan "Life Live It". She was full of adventure, travel, and love. She was one "Cool Dog".

No comments: