Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Alaskan Women Exposed & Empowered






Nack of things just happening in life that come out of the blue, literally are just a part of my life. I was getting a cab home from having fun on FAT TUESDAY Mardi Gras and saw the temperature sign where Fahrenheit and celsius are the same temperature at -40. I asked the cab driver to drive me home to get my camera and come back and take a picture. When we got back there was a great surprise awaiting. Six crazy Alaskan Women were standing there in bathing suits and underwear getting their photo taken. They saw me and asked me to get in the middle, who am I to say no to being an Alaskan Women. I jumped right on in and it felt awesome, wild, and crazy. They then started chanting to Strip, Strip, Strip. Oh heck why not, we only live once and off the clothes came. The feeling of being Alaskan Strong Women and empowerment was exhilarating. Life is to short and living it is wonderful. I am so glad I listen to my mom about wearing good underwear, you will never know when you are exposed. We were getting pretty cold and jumped back into our vehicles. Warmed up a bit and drove off into the cold arctic night. I wonder if it will get down to -50 below tonight, might have another Exposed Party with some other friends, will just have to get dressed faster. Life Live It is a moto I write on many things and it is a wonderful feeling.

No comments: